Been practicing genealogy and using Gramps to record my Family Tree.
Helping with Bug Triaging.
Bug Triaging notes
- Check that the reporter(person) who made the bug did not also provide a workaround in the attached notes. Would be handy if mantisbt displayed the reporters associated profile picture also!
Templates copied from wikipedia to improve the User manual
- Template:Icon for Gramps Standard: Navigator:Categories eg: Dashboard / People / Relationships / Family / Ancestry / Events / Places / Geography / Sources / Repositories / Media / Notes
- Mediawiki Template:List_subpages
- User:Daleathan/interface - general idea is to move all parts of the gramps interface to versioned templates? see how the Joomla wiki does it.
- User:Daleathan/interface/UndoHistoryWarning - general documentation page or use with version number eg: /interface/UndoHistoryWarning52/ ?
- User:Daleathan/interface/UndoHistoryWarning/52 - specific page for that version of gramps in English?
- User:Daleathan/interface/UndoHistoryWarning/52/xx - specific page for that version of gramps in another language?
- Adaptive GitHub download installer? by emyoulation
- Similar to how Addon:Life Line Chart View downloads it Prerequisites on Windows , so the Gramps installer would include a stub program that could be updated separately with Gramps updates from Github as needed ( probably good only for development and testing )? (Could have option to either run the ( development version https://github.com/gramps-project/gramps/archive/refs/heads/master.zip ) or the ( latest released version https://github.com/gramps-project/gramps/releases/latest ) / ( latest released version plus unreleased fixes https://github.com/gramps-project/gramps/archive/refs/heads/maintenance/gramps51.zip )