Hello Call me Dave
I try to help out others on the Gramps Reddit.
- Addon:Isotammi addons - not part of Gramps addons but can be installed very easily.
- SuperTools - excellent tool allows scripts, should be part of Gramps by default!
- Addon:GeneanetForGramps - unreleased
- Addon:Lxml Gramplet (includes "etree Gramplet" ) (explore more but on Linux ) has some errors I need to report.
- Addon:CardView - unreleased
- https://github.com/jmichault/PersonFS "PersonFS is a gramplet to interface gramps with familysearch.com." From this post on Gramps Geneanet Forum [fr (which include some screenshots)] "Note: it works only on Linux platforms; it needs asynchio Python library unavailable on Windows version of Gramps." https://www.geneanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=803090 https://gramps.discourse.group/t/familysearch-gramplet/3475
New widget: interactive searchbox. Use our own interactive-search box to get it.
Introduced in Gramps 4.2.0 (mentioned on Whats New page )
- more efficient (binary search on sorted columns).
- customizable (delayed by 150ms launch of search to avoid text scrambling)
Press Ctrl-F to open the searchbox on any of the list or just give the list focus (select a line) and start typing
- 150ms is 0.15 seconds ( quarter of a second)
- Whats new mentions the timing is customizable ; so 1000ms is 1 second ( line 59 shows: _SEARCH_DIALOG_LAUNCH_TIMEOUT = 150 and changing that works!
If nothing is typed then after 5 seconds ( 5000ms ) the box goes away ( _SEARCH_DIALOG_TIMEOUT = 5000 )
- Lossless GEDCOM Export
- Adapt a built-in Report
- Handler List
- Previous releases of Gramps
- Build from source
- Template:Backup Omissions - list of settings in Gramps that are not transferred in the Gramps XML Backup!
Handy wiki code
- [ [ Category:Deletion request]]