דווח על תקלים
The recommended way to report a bug is to use the Gramps Bug Tracker, see How to report bugs. This allows the Gramps Developers to follow a formal method of tracking and resolving your report. Due to the high volume of email that the primary developers receive, there is always a chance that an email may slip through the cracks. Using the bug tracker will make sure that your issue will be handled.
Submitting a Bug Report directly to the Gramps Bugs mailing list is not recommended. However, if you are having problems isolating a bug or suspect that your issue is a known bug, the mail-list is a forum that might help.
Requesting an enhancement, we would prefer that serious requests get submitted to the bug tracker. This allows us to formally track the request. Create a feature request on the Gramps Bug Tracker, you switch to Project: Feature Requests on the top right corner, and select Report Issue.
ויקי, אתר מרשתת/בלוג, ישומי מעקב אחר תקלים
The Gramps Wiki documentation is a community project. If you notice that documentation is: outdated, incomplete, entirely missing, or not yet translated into your native language; request a WikiContributor account and help us improve!
For problems relating to the Gramps site and the applications used to support Gramps, contact the Webmaster or raise the issue on the developer list described below.
Mailing Lists, also known as MailLists, are (often uncensored & unmoderated) systems of exchanging mass Email messages. The messages from validated subscribers are also archived and made available for searching.
There are several mailing lists on various topics related to Gramps:
Alternatively, if the Sourceforge site is not available, use the copy of the mailing lists stored on nabble.com(Note that nabble logins are not secure please only subscribe via the sourceforge mailing list.). However, if you want to use nabble to send messages (as opposed to just reading them) then you must have subscribed to the related sourceforge mailing list first.
- Discourse forum for Gramps: We created a new trial Discourse forum for Gramps at the end of 2019. This is only a trial, but feel free to have a look or sign up for an account. You can use the forum to ask questions and get help from the Gramps community as well as keeping up to date with the latest development plans.
There are also some independently operated groups:
- On Facebook the I use GRAMPS group was created by Dan Garnitz in 2009.
- On Reddit The Gramps Project was created by mvuijlst in 2012.
- On Facebook the GRAMPS for Genealogists group was created by Tom Shaw 2015.
- On Google Groups "Gramps Finland" is for information exchange between Finnish users of Gramps.
- On Facebook, the Dansk gramps brugergruppe exist for Danish Gramps users.
- On the Genealogy Stackexchange questions marked gramps can be asked.
- On Geneanet > Forum Home > French Forums > Genealogy discussions > Genealogy software > Gramps, the mutual support forum for French Gramps users.
You have two options.
IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
Please feel free to drop by on channel #gramps over at irc.libera.chat server. All users and developers are welcome!
Some IRC guides:
חדר שיחוח מטריקס
A trial Matrix chat room has been set up see:
Please, mail the Developers mailing list (subscribe first) with the wiki page containing the infringement, as well as the manner of infringement.