This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
Installed as part of the CardView Addon
This is an outgrowth of the original Latest Changes Gramplet, created by Jakim Friant in 2010. The original text-based list of hotlink Persons has been extended to cover all object types as well as provide a Global modified list.
It only supports DBAPI managed database backends. (So it can not be used with the old BSDDB database format.) It takes advantage of querying the tables to get the handles for the most recent changes. This is radically faster than iterating through all the tables to fetch and check each object.
- 🖱 left-click on any tile
- launch the editor for that object.
- 🖱 middle-click on any tile
- navigate to the list view for that object.
- 🖱 right-click on any tile
- will navigate to the card view for that object and if not found fall back to the list view.
Use the View ➡ Configure... menu or click the Configure the active view button in the Toolbar.
The options for customizing the Last Modified card incude:
- Maximum objects to display: 25 default
- Icon size: Small (16x16 pixels) or normal (22x22 pixels)
- Use small text for Change time
- Include the Gramps object ID
- Based on the Latest Changes Gramplet addon.
Related add-on experiments: