Gramps 3.4.6 (The "The Answer to the Ultimate Question" bug fix) released.
Gramps team releases version 3.4.6.
- Citation merge works better for all objects with citations
- Fixed citations attached to family events
- Fixed several crashes, hangs, and data corruption scenarios
- Fixed bugs in determining whether a person is alive, potentially resolving private data leak via export or report
- VCF export/import now support gender information
- Several bugs with filtering fixed, most filters now support regular expressions
- Fixed bug in Hebrew calendar date calculations
- Support space in Gramps ID with GEDCOM file format export/import
- Multiple fixes in gramplets
- Multiple fixes in the narrated website report
- Some fixes and improvements of the webapp
- Enhancements of the citation tree view (Sources category)
- Polish and consistency on Gramps XML export
- Bump XML schema to 1.5.1
- Fixed several long-standing problems with report generation
- Better support of RTL locales (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.) in GUI
- Platform-specific fixes for Mac and Windows
- New date handler for Arabic
- Translation updates and translation-related fixes
- Repaired and enhanced tests broken since 3.3.x, resulting in overall reliability improvements
See the Changelog for more details.