Gramps 3.4.5 (The "We have also developed a tomato which can eject itself when an accident is imminent" bug fix) released.
In order to fix one issue introduced in 3.4.4 and to continue support for the 3.4.x branch,
the Gramps team releases version 3.4.5.
The important change:
- Problem after upgrading to 3.4.4 from 3.3.1, 6746
Other changes are on reports:
- Ability to keep custom filename on output, 6720:
- Book report: Sub reports forget/overwrite their settings when trying to re-configure them, 6657:
- End of Line Report options window - changing Output Format cause change active tab to "report options", 1780:
- Various updated translations: de, es, fr, nb, nl, pl, sk
See the Changelog for more details.