Gramps 0.3.2 released.
Gramps 0.3.2 has been released. This release is fixes a lot of bugs, and adds a few new features. Please give it a try, and let me know if you encounter any problems.
- Fixed Style Editor on WebPage.py, to allow styles to be edited.
- WebPage generator now lists more information, including sources.
- May have ironed out the PyXML/Python/SAX issues once and for all, cleaning up the python 1.5/2.X problems.
- Added the ability to set default directories for reports and databases.
- Fixed major bug that added a marriage and divorce to every record that was viewed in the family viewer.
- Fixed bug that was dropping images
- Many, many other bug fixes.
- Improved many of the translations.