Gramps 0.1.3 released.
- Allow the user to specifiy their preferred numerical date input format, either DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY on the preferences dialog box.
- Handles file problems a bit more gracefully.
- Use ISO-8859-1 character set instead of ASCII to support languages other than English. Eventually this should go to unicode, but python 1.5.2 does not have good unicode support. Python 2.X/Gnome 2.X will be the migration for this feature.
- Handle ANSEL encoding for import and exporting GEDCOM files.
- Fixed a bug in the selection of parents, which did not accept new parents if previous parents did not exist.