Addon list legend
(Redirected from Plugin list legend)
about each column in the Gramps Third-party Addons List.
Addon / Documentation
This is a link to documentation on this Addon. Users should read the documentation before installing any Addons.
There are a variety of types of plugins/addons, including:
- Database - add support for another database backend.
- Exporter - adds additional file format export options to Gramps
- Gramplet - adds a new Gramplet to Gramps, which can be activated by right-clicking on the Gramplet View
- Gramps View (mode) - adds a new view mode to the list of views available within a View Category
- Importer - adds additional file format import options to Gramps
- Map Service - adds new mapping options to Gramps
- Plugin lib - libraries that are present giving extra functionality. Can add, replace and or modifies built-in Gramps options.
- Quickreport/Quickview - a view that you can run by right-clicking on object, or if a person quickview, then through the Quick View Gramplet
- Report - adds a new output report / includes Website - output a static genealogy website based on your Gramps Family Tree data.
- Rule - adds new filter rules.
- Tool - adds a utility that helps process data from your family tree.
An image of the addon.
A brief description of the addon.
The Use column indicates who might receive the most benefit out of the addon. Common categories of users:
- Beginning user
- Normal user
- Intermediate user
- Expert user
Rating (out of 4)
The Rating should give an indication of the software development state of the addon:
- 0 Star - initial version, basic framework defined, does not work correctly, please help
- 1 Star - partially working with some functionality, but much more work is needed; needs testing
- 2 Stars - about half done, works, but more work is needed for it to be complete; needs more testing
- 3 Stars - some known issues, but mostly complete
- 4 Stars - complete, works well, fully tested
Use the shown link to report issues or request features, or provide feedback to the author.
Use this link to download the addon for manual installation if you do not have an Internet connection.
- See the Manually installed Addons section of Third-party Addons page for more details.